Old Memories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Old School is the Future

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Code of Conduct

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Code of Conduct Empty
PostSubject: Code of Conduct   Code of Conduct I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2014 5:12 pm

1. After having entered the gates of Old Memories I must treat other members of the organisation as my own blood. I will suffer immediately if I do not accept this oath

2. I shall assist other members with help in any situation. I will suffer immediately if I do not accept this oath.

3. I shall not disclose the organisation in anyway to none members. I will suffer immediately if I do not accept this oath.

4. I shall always acknowledge other members when they identify themselves. I will suffer immediately if I do not accept this oath.

5. I shall never betray other members. If, through an misunderstanding, I have caused an argument (fight) I must make up for mistakes. I will suffer immediately if I do not accept this oath.

6. I shall never cause harm to other members or bring trouble to the organisation. I will suffer immediately if I do not accept this oath.

7. I shall never join clans/teams once becoming a member of the organisation. If I ave joined a team/clan before I must leave immediately. I will suffer immediately if I do not accept this oath.

8. I shall never withhold tournaments without my superior's consent. I will suffer immediately if I do not accept this oath.

9. I shall never avoid tasks given out me and lie to a superior. I will suffer immediately if i do not accept this oath.

10. I shall never take on board recruitment or activities without first my superior's permission. I will suffer immediately if I do not accept this oath.
Back to top Go down
https://oldmemories.rpg-board.net

Code of Conduct
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Old Memories :: Main :: Code of Conduct-
Jump to: